Friday, July 2, 2010

Piper Summey, Maternity

My peeps, meet Piper:

Piper S Maternity

She's a quirky little thing, always full of smiles. Not only was she super easy to take pictures of because of her cuteness, but she happened to be my first (as I like to call them) Prego shoots :)

Piper S Maternity

Tucked away inside of that baby bump is little Conner McMahan, and he was a fiesty little thing, kicking props off Momma's belly.

Piper S Maternity

We stayed around my parents house for this session, making use of familiar scenery. Once I saw Piper's very colorful tunic, I was in love.

Piper S Maternity

Looking back at these pictures, I dig that outfit more and more. The contrast between her and the stale background really make the pictures standout. Maybe more in my future? Well wait and see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment