Friday, July 2, 2010

Bridals! Oh, Bridals!!

Meet the beautiful curly headed Kelli

Kelli G

Kelli and I go WAY back... which is easy to say when you are from a small town. But this time way back is back in kindergarden: Kelli was the first friend I made in school.

Kelli G

The stupid things you remember in life are always the ones that stick with you forever. The main thing I remember about kindergarden with Kelli? We sat right next to the Reptile tank.

Kelli G

I have to say, Kelli was one of the best people to have a 4 hour photoshoot with. It was her idea to go through the drive through and McDonalds to grab a 50 piece chicken nugget... and it was her idea to go get a 6 pack of tallboys!

Kelli G

Kelli and I also graduated with her husband, David, aka Mr. Outdoorsman.

Kelli G

For my first bridal shoot, I got spoiled. Kelli was so easy to capture and so much fun to be around.

Kelli G

Kelli G

Much love from me to Kelli and David!

No comments:

Post a Comment