Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hellraiser Holston!

Oh this little one was a hoot to follow around.
Meet Holston Deckard:

Holston

I have known Holston's Mom since we were in grade school together, and I was so happy to get him in an environment that he loved!

Holston

My goal with this one: Get him to show me what he love to do, and try to really capture the perfect mix of hellyan and cuteness ;) Holston was an extremely curious little fella

Holston

When we were leaving, heading down the dirt road back to the entrance gate, Holston yelled "horsey!". We stopped so he could get out and try to coax them over. Much to my surprise the horses came, peeked over the barbed wire fence. Momma said, "give the horse a kiss", and I grabbed this at the right moment. The obvious favorite in the session.

Holston

No comments:

Post a Comment