Monday, January 25, 2010

Nicole's "Seniorish" Pictures

She may not be a Senior, but she is still my favorite Senior pictures that I have taken. Well, this far anyways, considering I haven't taken Senior pictures before.
I approached Nicole asking her if I could take some mock pictures of her, so I would have something to show if anyone asked me to take Senior pictures in the future.
We are not strangers, nor should you be. In December I had a photo session with her and her sister taking duo pictures for the family. Both girls are a joy to be around, and Nicole is a great guinea pig :)

I was frustrated looking for green in January, so the creative juices had to flow pretty good. Here are a few of my favorites:

Click to see more on Flickr :)

Nicole Senior Pictures
50mm@ f/5.6, 1/640, ISO 400

Nicole Senior Pictures
50mm@ f/3.5, 1/3200, ISO 250

Nicole Senior Pictures
50mm@ f/3.5, 1/3200, ISO 250

Nicole Senior Pictures
50mm@ f/3.5, 1/3200, ISO 250


Such a fun session. :)
Hope to have more in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I need to find a guinea pig soon...taking pic of my dog is not really helping me advance! LOL

    ReplyDelete